If you are an indie game developer looking for someone to review your game, or even better, to translate it into Polish, then you have come to the right place. I’ll be more than glad to help you! Just write me a message at firstname.lastname@example.org with all the details regarding our possible collaboration. I’d be happy if you included such information as:
- the nature of the project (a review? a translation? something else?);
- game’s title;
- game’s genre;
- any additional info that may prove useful.
Moreover, if you want me to translate your game, I suggest you add following points:
- a brief overview of the story and the setting (so I know what to expect)
- a number of words to translate + any details regarding the files or any apps I would receive
- a short note regarding how you see your collaboration (the deadline, the communication between us; whether you forbid me from detailing my job on social media or this blog etc.).
Just because my work is voluntary, it doesn’t mean you can disrespect me. In case of a translation project, I require you to put my name in the Credits and provide me with a letter of employment verification, i.e. a document stating that I have worked on your game in a particular period.
If you have any questions or doubts, please send me a message at email@example.com . Thank you!